Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
Early Bird Registration has ended...
Online registration is now
$45 for Participating Organization Members
and $55 for Non-Members
A limited number of tickets will be avilable at the event
Tuesday night (doors open at 5:00 pm)
Cash, Check, or Credit/Debit
Join the Queen City's marketing community on Tuesday, April 24, for marketCHARLOTTE - Stories of Leadership
...an evolution of the annual Marketing Forecast event.
Located at CenterStage@NoDA
Doors open at 5:00 pm for networking, with panel discussion from 6-8:30 pm.
The event will showcase an outstanding panel of speakers sharing how businesses large and small are making their mark in Charlotte. The event is open to the public as well as all Charlotte marketing and communications professionals.
Hear and interact with some of the smartest thought leaders in marketing from finance to healthcare and more.
Eric Frazier of The Charlotte Observer and Nathan Richie of NR Creative, co-host of The MarketingSquad podcast, will moderate marketCHARLOTTE.
Panelists will share their marketing story highlighting The Challenge, The Solution, The Aftermath, and ultimately, leave the audience with a Lesson Learned. Questions for the panelists will be collected during an interactive social media break and then answered during a lively panel discussion. All attendees are invited to network before and after the event. Audience members can expect to walk away inspired with proven strategies to consider applying to their own organization's growth.
Scheduled panel of speakers:
• John Bauersfeld - VP of Business Development, Roush Fenway Racing
• Erinne Kovi Dyer – VP of Corporate Communications & Corporate Health and Wellness of Carolinas HealthCare System
• Bruce Hensley - Charlotte Restaurant Week and President of Hensley Fontana Public Relations
• Adam Holden-Bache - CEO/Managing Director, Mass Transmit
• Desiree Kane – Co-Founder of The PPL, a platform for active community engagement during the Democratic National Convention
• Doug Lebda - Chairman, CEO and Founder, LendingTree.com
• Josh Oakhurst - Creative Director, Skookum Digital Works
Register early online: $35 for participating association* members and $45 for nonmembers. Price includes admission to event, hors d'oeuvres, two free drinks at the cash bar and extensive networking.
Doors open at 5:00 pm for networking and the program begins at 6:00 pm. Registration closes Monday, April 23, 2012.
*AAF, AIGA, BMA, CAMA, CDMA, IABC, PDMA, SMCLT, SMPS